kellie angela jewell (buffy30)

I found out my husband (11.03.71) of 17 years was having an affair, he ended it and said he wanted to be with me and the kids all was good for a couple of days then he seemed to switch off like now that i knew he couldnt be near me. I finally had it out with him after 3 weeks of this and told him to make a choice and he decided to leave ( he was angry ) he had no where to go so he had to move in with her. He has been gone for 10 weeks but i dont think he is that happy although he would never admit it to me, we still talk take kids to the movies etc, but he seems uncomfortable even around the children, is the shine coming off the relationship with the other woman and will he want to come home, my intuition says yes , but would like to know wot u think, god bless.

over 11 years ago

Imargia (imargia)

He has been thinking of you, his family and the past but is quite confused right now. I’m getting that he may want to have a conversation with you about this quite soon.

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

he wants to be with you and his family, this woman though has got him brainwashed. this negative build up from this situation is blocking him from you. i specialize in reuniting loved ones, contact me if you want your family back. god bless, mrs.faith

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

He is head over heels for this woman he has bought her alot of things and they have had sex let me know if you Want a reading I can help you

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Hi Kellie, No one is going to be able to really read this situation from just posting on here…its always better to come and get a real reading to find out the real answers. I am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

Hi Kellie,

I see that your husband will come around

( in 3 months)

feel free to message me with any other

questions

love, light, and Blessings

over 11 years ago