sue humphreys (sueisere)

pls i need advice do i give up on my ex 30-10-75 even tho he hasnt given me a definate answer to what he wants, or do i give up on him and move on even tho he knows i wont and cant cos i love him too much. pls i dont want to be without him hes my world pls help me :(

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

Sue, You Cannot Give Up On This Person, He Is Your Soulmate, But Theres Negativity Here Thats HOLDING him Back From You.. If You Truely Want This Person, To Open Up To You, Tell You How He Feels, Have The Walls Come Down, And Have Your Happiness And Contentment, Contact Me I Can Help You With This Matter. I Can Have HIM Come To YOU in 3 Days Guarenteed No Spells Or Anything. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

highsoul012

Mrs faith.

Do you believe that each person should hold onto their soulmate?

over 11 years ago

Psychic Eric (loristars)

HI DEAR GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND DOB ;) i can and well help you:)

over 11 years ago

Psychic Eric (loristars)

HI DEAR GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND DOB ;) i can and well help you:)

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

highsoul012 I Do Belive Everyone Should Try To Hold On To There Soulmates, Its The One Person God Has Put On This Earth For You, The One You Are Meant To Be With.

over 11 years ago

Stardivine (cirrias)

You can have more than one Soul Mate and they do not have to be a lover. But it sounds to me like you have a deep bond from past lives together.Chat with me to find out if he is your Twin Flame or Twin Soul, there is one one for each of us. It is your mirror image, the other halve of you

over 11 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Sue,

I will give you Honest Enlightenment on this relationship and help you to know the future path that is more pleasant for you.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

hi mrs faith, what can i do about this negativity? in what way is it holding him back? does he want me or not? i annoy him constantly with keep asking for an answer cos i cant keep sitting around waiting for him to decide its been like this for four months now will i ever get him back and soon? its making me ill not knowing i love him so much!

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

oh and thank you to all others with ur comments too, if any of you need my name is sue dob 18-03-66 and his is 30-10-75 thank you x

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

He loves you so much but I see betty is in the way

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

who is betty?

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

I think that you have to get rid of the negative mindset, and I think if you worked a little on being more positive in the relationship maybe things will go a little bit smoother. You have to be your best self as well as him. I wouldn’t worry about Betty. There is nothing you can do about another woman being around, but you can become your best self and be a woman like no other. I think you have to realise when you take care of yourself, and love you, it is hard for a man to walk away. It is how you are focused on him with negativity that pushes him away. The way you speak, act, and behave tells him everything. He may have issues, but you really have to focus on the best in him rather than the negative. Always look to the best outcome instead of a negative one. Negative frame of mind and the way you think and he thinks is what causes problems. It is easy to point his issues out, but you have to remember you have to be the example, and look at your own and how you act and respond to the circumstances moment to moment. I would do some soul searching and realise the universe and God is always listening, guiding the way, and protecting your relationship. Fear is an illusion and only stops you from having the best in life.

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

but if he loves me so much why is he leaving me hanging? and is this betty a threat? does he love her too? i dont know of any betty? and unless i contact him he doesnt bother with me unless he wants something is betty shortened for elizabeth? if so she has passed over i never knew her is he seeing betty and thats why hes leaving me hanging?

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

Think you have to realise men pull away into their own cave, and sometimes don’t know how to express themselves. Sometimes they go in there own space to process and think about things. We consider it withdrawal, but it is just there way of dealing with things. They are quite different than us as a woman. I would say it’s not all about you. He has some issues of his own that he needs to deal with. I know it can be hard for you. You may just have to give him some time and space to figure out what he wants, and let him come to you with the answers.

over 11 years ago

Bryan (bryans)

There is a lot of guilt on his side and an overall feeling of despondency. He does care for you deeply as well, but he needs to feel you detach before the two of you are able to come back together again.

Something he had planned when all of this happened did not work out as anticipated so he’s stuck in a rut right now. As hard, and possibly as cold, as it sounds – I would try to detach for the moment. It’ll give you an opportunity to find your clarity and renew your vigor. You have to allow yourself to become ‘you’ again. Keep your head up even though I know it’s incredibly hard sometimes.

This will work out, but it’s going to take some time.

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

hi bryan can you pls tell me what guilt he feels? ans what you mean by despondency? i have hardly seen him since we split 4 months ago, should i just give up on him and leave him alone? altho i cant bear the thought of that i havent contacted him for five days now, will we get back together and how long will it take? im frightened that if i dont keep in contact he will maybe forget me and not bother with me anymore and that would just kill me :( does he have someone else?

over 11 years ago

Bryan (bryans)

The guilt is in relation to the potential other woman, but it didn’t work out or it isn’t currently working out. The hopelessness is coming from his own lack of self worth . This is mostly due to what he’s done and what he believes he has left behind. This man is incredibly hard on himself but tends to keep a tight grip on his own emotions so outward appearances can seem cold.

Honestly Sue, I know it’s terrifying to disconnect because it makes us feel as if we’re the ones giving up or the ones letting go, but sometimes it helps give everything a jumpstart. Without knowing, most everyone will instantly feel when someone they love cuts that emotional tie (even more so when it’s a soul connection). It doesn’t have to be permanent, but you have to make sure that you are doing things for you also. You have this deep rooted sense of adventure, so maybe now is the time to start living some of those dreams. I’m certain everyone here would agree that you deserve some happiness! Also, when we allow our minds to wrap around something else for a while, clarity becomes automatic and we get ourselves back on the right path. Just something to think about.

Right now, both of you need to heal. I still believe that reconciliation will happen, but not until those negative emotions are fully washed away. The next time the two of you talk, consider keeping it conversational. It won’t be easy, but it will start the rebuilding process.

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

thank you bryan, so there is another woman then, does he love her, do i know her, is this the reason why he is leaving me hanging around and cant give me a definite answer to what he wants? does he regret being with me? is this other woman the mother of his daughter? do i have any chance of getting back with him at all? sorry for all questions im just so lonely and sad without him :(

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

If your ready for true answers I can give them too you. & Yes there is another woman let me help you.

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

so ive lost him then and may as well give up hope if he has another woman :(

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

bryan pls can you tell me what you mean by his lack of self worth? what is it that he has done? does he feel guilty with this other woman cos of me and is that the reason its not working out pls do you know who this other woman is? name? is it his babys mum? have i lost him to her pls i need to know im so hurting right now im devastated to hear he has another woman as it is :( is this why he hasnt given me a definite answer to us cos hes seeing how things go with this other woman first?

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Sue, If you would like a real reading from an expert with over 35 years of experience in this field,please let me know. I am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

hi bluedragon, i would love a reading to help me come to terms with whats going on but i cant afford one :( so am hoping for any answers from here much appreciated

over 11 years ago

sue humphreys (sueisere)

bryan you say to detach from him but wont that leave him free to be with this other woman? i was with him for nearly 4 yrs i cant just walk away and forget him i know weve only been apart 4 months but feels like forever to me and want him back so much pls does he love me bryan? and if he does why is he with or seeing this other woman? i dont understand?

over 11 years ago