sarah (sjl)

Hi everyone.

I am curious to know when i will meet the person i am suppose to be with, and what hes like. Does anyone have any sort of insight?

Thank you :)

Sarah 05 oct 1987

over 11 years ago

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

Hello im picking up on love coming your way .. very soon pls contact me for more about it

over 11 years ago

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

i see a love intrest comming your way! does the letters J or L mean anything to you. a possible ex entering your life again?

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

No, i can’t think of anyone with those letters…i only have one ex really and he hurt me pretty bad so don’t think i could go back there. Have i met this person before?

over 11 years ago

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

Hello Sarah

I am picking up that love has never been an easy subject for you and you are looking for the right person to come into your life, your soulmate. I am seeing someone new coming in to your life in the near future.

Contact me in LiveChat for more details and at only .75 a min I will provide honest accurate answers.

over 11 years ago

null null (spiritualcindy)

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek!

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

I hope so. How do i make sure i won’t pass them by? :(

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

anyone? please :)

over 11 years ago

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

hello Sarah, I would like to chat with you about your matter. connect live with me for a full detailed reading,,

over 11 years ago