lisa smallwood (lisann37)

I have been seeing a man and it is getting confusing and I need help with the fogginess that is going on so that I can see clearly what his intentions are. Ty

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Louise (jennifer26)

I would love to help you here and to untap the truth which lies within you. I’m online now if you would like to proceed.

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

Think time to time we do get stuck and in fogginess and can’t think clearly. I think sometimes you have to step back and evaluate the situation whether it is healthy for you, and understand clearly what it is you want out of life.

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running several deals this week! Just contact me in chat and ask for my special deals! I look forward to hearing from u and helping u today :).

Jennifer

over 11 years ago

null null (spiritualcindy)

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Lisa, I would be glad to look into this matter with you,and am available and online now to help. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

This Is A Very Mixed Up Guy, Sometimes You Can See Him Clearly, Sometimes You Dont Know If He Really Wants To Be With You. Contact Me For More Insight, I Specialize In Love And Realstionships.

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

lets get to a reading then he is hot and cold with you but he is good for you.

over 11 years ago