refused (refused)

going back into something that requires personal safety and security, but lot’s of money can be made daily, my looks are not those of a model….should i do it?

thank you in advance.

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

Contact Me For True And Honest Advice/Guidance. I Have Over 15 Years Expierience, And Own Two Locations Where I Live. I Have Alot Of Great Deals Going On That Wont Last Long, I Look Forward To Hearing From You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI, Please come to me for a reading on this matter. Online to help you NOW! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

I can advise you to make positive choices for your life.

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

You are a special person i can look into this for you and tell you what would be good for future refrences. let me help you. I would love to give you a full deatiled reading. Love & Light

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago