Sunshine now (sunshine40)

Hi I´m woundering about a man, my best friends relative.Is there gonna be a relationship one that really is based on love between us.I´v never meet him but perhaps it will be soon?This question will really solve a lot of things in my life.I´m about to sell a house and I don´t know where to go.But it feels like he is the solution?I dream about a beautiful love realtionship.Thank u so much in advance.Peace and love to u all

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

Hi Katrin, I Can Help You. I Specialize In Love And Realstionships. Love Hasnt Always Been An Easy Subject For You, But Things Are About To Change. Contact Me Please Only If You Want To Hear Truth. Take A Look At My Profile, I Have Over 15 Years Experience And Alot Of Great Specials Going On. I Look Forward To Hearing From You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Katirn, I can look into this with you and see whats going to occur,and things you can do to make it more of what you’d like. Online to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

you might have had some replys but i cann give you the true answers you need to your life plans. lets look into your life and let me help you make the right desions.

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

I can try to advise you in making better choices.

over 11 years ago

null null (spiritualcindy)

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago