Christopher Meyer (contract2012)

I recently have come to knowledge that I am a Starseed :D I am wondering where it is that I originate from. Whats my home world. Thanks much Love, Light and Laughter

over 11 years ago

By the grace of GOD If anyone could help me out with this question I would feel so much better about who I am . I dont have money, I think I could but my path has led me into corners where Im struggling to figure out who I am and why I am here. Everyday is a brand new struggle with many leaps and bounds. I try to live in the moment and trying to do that with living where I am located with the family that I have is very very difficult. I am a lightworker, Starseed trying so hard to find my path. Where to accelerate. If any psychics feel compelled to help me in answering my question I would send so much love your way. I really hope this sounds ok, Im not the best at typing my emotions down….edited for content I have been searching and searching and from what I believe I was guided here Thanks again Love, Light and Laughter

Confused Wanderer

over 11 years ago

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

Good luck!

over 11 years ago

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

Christopher… i understand your insight for wanting more information…

over 11 years ago

If you only knew….thx anyways

over 11 years ago

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

THE FIRST 5 MIN ARE FREE????

over 11 years ago

I dont have much money…and I really dont want to call and almost like, idk but dont psychics work off $...I just dont want to waste someones time like that..Thats why I was looking for a different route…Thx for the info Jenny and Julia….

over 11 years ago

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

You are welcome Christopher, it will be fine. This will all pass soon.

over 11 years ago

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

i will chat with you for free if you give me a good rating

over 11 years ago

Chris Ochun (chrisochun925)

Blessings from the highest. If you are a starseed then you should look up online things related to metaphysical spirituality, if you have been awakan and acknowledge this, those of the higher planes will lead you to the family you seek on the physical plane. Having this gift you will go thorugh many changes in the phsycial form, such as your emotions. So keep yourself focus and ask your guide/s to bring you to those of the light to you. Your gifts as you get older can expand and fufill your destiny well. But keep mindful and safe with all that you do. Those beings from the other dimensions will come to you so dont freak out, learn and seek all you can on your path.

Light and progress, Chris Ochun

over 11 years ago

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

i will be glad to help make things in your life less confusing for you please click my name and provide me with date of birth for REAL Accuracy !

over 11 years ago

De Simone (readingsbyde)

Christopher, it does feel like there is sadness around you. Also, I am picking up on some addiction issues. I think that you are extremely sensitive to energies, and that you desperately need to ground yourself. Grounding is a simple activity that I think would make you feel a lot better. You can ground by exercising, taking a walk, or meditating in nature. Prayer helps too. Remember, you ALWAYS belong. You feel different because you’re sensitive to energy, empathetic, and sometimes other people don’t really get that or understand. It’s okay though. The more you learn to control it and ground, the better you will feel. PS. sometimes watching silly reality tv or listening to the radio helps me deal when I feel like that..sort of a distraction that helps you not concentrate on all of the feelings you are picking up on. Good luck!

over 11 years ago