tink.i.am

I really like this man, and I was hoping something to come out of it. Some say it will, some say it won’t. I don’t know for how much longer I’m suppose to hang in there. I really want this to be but All I do is hope. But maybe it’s time to let go?

over 11 years ago

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

Anna, we always get what we want but it is the way we ask for it that makes the difference. The angels offer guidance. Blessings.

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

I Specialize In Love And Realstionships.I Have Over 15 Years Experience And Own Two Locations Of My Own. Look Through My Profile I Have Some Great Deals Going On That Wont Last Long. Please Only Contact Me If Your Looking For Truth, I Will Not Make Your Life Sound Any Better Then Its Going To. I Look Forward To Hearing From You….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Chris Ochun (chrisochun925)

Here is something to pay mind to… If you like the person continue to go after what you desire… but be respectful and mindful. If this person wants you he will show you its that simple, no need to feed into your fears. Stand strong be bold and speak your mind to this person, if he is feeling you it will happen…if not then you need to be strong, respect the other person, and be truthful to yourself. Do not blind yourself with the shoulda coulda wouldas… be bold and daring, show your there and see what happens. Good Luck.- Chris Ochun

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Anna, I would be glad to do a reading with you on this matter,and to fill you in on the truth of how things will be.Online now to help you. Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

Hello i have looked into him and would like to tell you what im seeing hope you can contact me live

over 11 years ago