natalie (natnat)

had plenty of readings been told to hold on but nothing happens and I do get some that say to move on what is the truth what do I follow honest answers please

over 11 years ago

Bryan (bryans)

Natalie,

I believe that most on here pride themselves on honesty and that’s exactly how it should be. When you search for an advisor, look for the individual that you feel most drawn to. It’ll make the connection stronger for both of you and will also ease those built up frustrations a lot faster.

over 11 years ago

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Natalie,

The only thing I Can offer is Honest Enlightenment with No Sugarcoating.

<= Click My Name & Connect With me in Live Chat to be Empowered With Truthful Knowledge

over 11 years ago

null null (spiritualcindy)

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek!

over 11 years ago

Chris Ochun (chrisochun925)

Bryan hit it on the nose!!!

over 11 years ago

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

hi there hun and i understand that alot could be confusing for you but no worries! i am here to help you along the way.. please click my name and provide me with ur date of birth in order to make a REAL connection…! Blessings!

over 11 years ago