Raven Afrika Masterson (loominary)

Can anyone see if my new home is on the horizon, and if so what could the time frame be? The reason for a timing request is that it tells me more of what is going on in my own hands at the moment.

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

I Would Love To Have A One On One With You And Give You Details Answers To Everything That Is Causing You Stress Right Now. I Look Forward To Helping You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

I can see a new home for you as well as some not so good things in your life. I can see that there is more going on then just worries of a new home and this might need to be a matter of issue contact be today for a long detail reading I do feel I can help GOD BLESS.

over 11 years ago

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

Raven, There are a number of new beginnings for you and this may include a new home. Blessings

over 11 years ago

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

Hello! How are you? I do see a house in your near future. I also see some new people entering your life. Please contact me with your name & dob for a strong connection & detail! :) Blessings!

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago