Darrell (darrell)

MY MOTHERS NAME IS DONNA LAST TIME I TALK TO HER WAS MORE THEN A MONTH AGO IS IT OVER WILL I EVER SEE HER SHE WAS HATEFUL ON THE PHONE LAST I TALK TO HER BUT I FORGIVE HER SHE CHANGED HER # ITS COLD NO MOTHER SHOULD EVER DO THAT I WOULDNT WISH IT ON NO 1 AND THE WAY IT LOOKS SHE LOVES THIS GUY SHES MARRIED TO NOT THAT LONG MORE THEN ME I THOUGHT I HEARD HER SAY IT 1 TIME WHEN I WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM WHEN HE WAS UPSET AT ME A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN I WENT DOWN TO SEE HER IM AFRAID IT MIGHT BE SO IVE BEEN DOWN EVERY SINCE SHE DID THIS AND CHANGE HER NUMBER

over 11 years ago

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

i know that must of hurt? i feel that theres is somthing going on with your mother right now?? if you need more insight contact me god bless

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

Im sorry to hear that, but you must understand theres things going on around your mother that is causing her to do and say things she doesnt want or mean to do.. i can help you, and i can help your mom…let me know if you want that help though…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

Hello i have looked into your mother and i know you miss her i can tell you what im seeing hope to hear from you soon God bless you

over 11 years ago