natalie (natnat)

To win my ex back when he shows no interestif so is there anyone that can help sng guild me through this

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Louise (jennifer26)

I will certainly try to help you and am online now to do so.

over 11 years ago

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

Hello, honey. I sense that your ex is very hot and cold and tends to send you mixed signals. However, I would like to get further in-depth with you with a full reading.

I have a current special going on: 5 questions for $5.00. I also have my $10 Deal: $10 UNLIMITED TALK TIME.

Hope to hear from you soon.

God Bless!

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Kelly Williams (readoingsbykelly)

I Would Like To Help You And Advise You on What You Should/Can Do

over 11 years ago

ms_amanda

I would like to have a one on one with u if u like ,, peace love and light

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

Contact Me.. You Can Have Your Ex Back If Its Meant To Be Within 24 Hours, Guarenteed! Ive Been Specializing In This For More Then 15 Years… Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

Hello i would like to help you out with him hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

Hi Natalie,

Looking in the cards I see that you are not goingto reunite with you boyfriend

I see you are going to be a little upset about this ( 2 months) But I see you moving on to bigger and better things

I see that you are going to find your true love later in life

and Its not going to be this guy.

If you have any more questions feel

free to check out my website

bluegoddesstarot.com

over 11 years ago

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

Hello! how are you? I can help you get your ex back without a problem. I need both of your DOBs & I can guide & solve your problems. I do see him coming back to you. Please contact me for more information. Blessings

over 11 years ago