angela gonzalez (angi77777)

in a relationship with a man i have known for 20 years…will he stay faithful and truthful to me

over 11 years ago

Destiny (lovelightmessenger)

sometimes when seeking asking we ask the wrong questions. Your question is almosr impoosible to answer because forever/ever is a long time and change is always happening. What I can do is look at whats in his heart and his intent. How you guys are where your heading. But you really need to understand the future is Constantly changing based off of the choices we make everyday

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Heather Guitar (stillbroken72)

I have been given so many mixed msg’s about what going on with my relationship. He stopped all contact a week ago saying he needed some space. Was this his way of saying its over…or will we reconnect ??

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Louise (jennifer26)

I’d like to help you get to the bottom of this for once and for all. I do feel he needs some space at the moment and if you would like to discuss this further I am online now and ready to chat.

Jennifer

over 11 years ago

LovePsychicMary (lovepsychicmary)

Hello friend. My name is Mary and I am available to help answer your questions at this time. If you would like to contact me for a reading please click my name under my picture and arrange a live one on one chat session. I have been answering the tough questions for over 20 years now and would love to help you today or whenever you are ready.

over 11 years ago

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

Hi Angela,

All I need is your date of birth

and I can answer your question

*edited for content in violation of our terms of service and guidelines – admin.

over 11 years ago

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

Hello. How are you? I need both of your names & DOBs for detail & a connection. I do see him staying faithful to you for a short period of time.

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

This Is a man you trust, but for some reason now that your in a relationship with him your not sure how far that trust can go. he IS a good honest and faithful man. but im afraid theres influence around you both that may cause…distractions. contact me for more insight into this matter. i look forward to hearing from and helping you…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Angela, I would be glad to look into this and see what is in store for him and for you. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

psychic anna (mysticannabell)

hi dear i would like to see all for you and tell you were you will be in life please come in and i will tell you thanks god bless you

over 11 years ago

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

Hello i would like to tell you what im picking up on him and if things will work out please contact me live also i will need first names to look more future into this thanks

over 11 years ago