angela gonzalez (angi77777)

in a relationship with a man i have known for 20 years…will he stay faithful and truthful to me

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Louise (jennifer26)

I would love to discuss this with you further Angela and am currently online should you wish to discuss this further?

Love and light.

Jennifer

over 11 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

Hello Angela,

I can tell you are very unsure about things right now. I understand what is going on here. I can help you and him. It is just a little healing that is needed. This will allow you and him to be totally trusting each other and talk openly about these issues. Please read over my profile and think about this as a possible solution for your dilemma. I hope you contact me soon!

Take good care,

Healer Julia Angel

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

This Man Is Very Faithful Honest And Giving, But It Feels Very Heavy For Someone Reason. Like A Weight Pushing Him Down..Or You..Please Contact Me For More On This.. I Can Help You And Give You The Insight Your Searching For, But Please Only Contact Me If You Want The Truth…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago