Rachel Heuertz (taurusangel28)

Not that I believe that I need a man to make my life complete, but am I ever going to have a boyfriend? It seems like everyone around me is coupled up except me.

over 12 years ago

Claire Donavon (cdonavon)

Rachel, your world is unfolding. Take heart and comfort in your friends, as they are your greatest gift right now. Worry not about money and don’t rush into things. I see you clearly as a mother and wife in the future. Clearly. Enjoy the moment. I would be glad to delve into this further with you—that is my initial reading.

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Adoniali (adoniali)

Hi Rachel, it is obvious you want to know what is in store for you. With a reading you can get answers that won’t leave you guessing. Chat with me, see my profile and know that I can help you. Take care!

over 12 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Rachel,

It can feel that void in your life, which you THINK will be filled with a relationship with another. This void will be filled, as your world is changing, but there are things you need to know before this can happen.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me Live For Honest Enlightenment

over 12 years ago

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

Dear Rachel,

I see some positive things in store for you relationship wise contact me for more info. I am offering $2.00 five minute readings for a limited time hope to hear from you.

Take care, Annabell :-)

over 12 years ago