sherry7619

will i be moving into my own home soon?

over 12 years ago

Giseleā™„ (spiritualadvisorgisele)

Hello, I would be more then happy to assited you in any area of life. Allow me to tune into your Aura/Energy to provide you with answers you seek to know. I am very well experienced and will not leave you dissapointed. Looking forward to chatting with you sweety :).

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Good afternoon,Sherry! I would be more than happy to look into this for you. There is a lot ahead in your life you may wish to hear about! I am online and available to do a reading for you right now! Blessed be and talk to you soon! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

Yes You will..because im seeing your only where you are right now for a limited time.contact me ill give you full details!

over 12 years ago

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

Come see me dear,a simple answer was given to me about you,also i have the street name that you will live and with whom,also i see other things. including the area.BLESS!

over 12 years ago

myztictam

I would love to help you with this, i can give you that answer, along with when or if not when a good time to plan on this move would be.

Hugs Tam

over 12 years ago