Gillian moss (sited31)

i have just started seeing someone but i cant get my ex out of my head even though wew broke up over a year ago and had no contact since

over 13 years ago

firewinds (firewinds)

My firewinds deck is telling me that you want to get back with your ex but to stick with the someone your with now!(brief answer but more detailed targeting if you chat live)

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hey there,

No wonder, Its natural feeling anyone will have. You are caught between your own thoughts and confused . No worry. Please contact me if you need to make right decision to lead happy and prosperous life.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

I have 100% of positive feedbacks, I especialize in love and relationship reading. have a chat with me and we’ll see whats going on.

over 13 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

Hello, contact me for a full love and life reading. I do see a positive future for you, big news is coming soon.

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

it is because your ex still has about of your heart, you do care for this person you started to see and you still have feelings for your ex, even though there has not been no contact you still think of this person and want this person to be happy,if i may have your d.o.b i will go deeper into this contact me only! for ACCURATE ADVICE! Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago