ALC (starmale010)

After splitting with my ex, she turned to webcamming, and then meeting men for sex! After getting over her, i fell for someone else. We never met, but i also cared about her, and now i believe she’s also doing the same as what my ex did! It’s like a curse. I like her a lot, but i am wasting so much energy on her. What’s happening?

over 13 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet ALC,

I am here for you! I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to Enlighten you.

Come Chat Live With Me & You Will See.

Waiting To Help You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

I am sorry for what you are going through, I can help put your life in a better place and help you see what is going on in your life, contact me for a full life/love reading for $20, or charge by minute. Also check out my $10 deals.

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

hello there,

Sorry for the situation you are going thro. i would be happy to help you right away.

My intention is to take an all encompassing view of your life and guide you from there. Each reading is geared specifically to your circumstances and situation. No matter what the outcome I see, I will help you feel better about your life no matter what direction your relationship is heading. I specialize in love, romance, and career readings.

Contact me for further help.

blessings

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

heres my opinion,dont jump to conclusions alc. its understandable that you have been hurt and that you want others to do onto you as you would do onto them(who does not want that!?)but what makes you so sure that she is doing all the things your ex did?. you also say you have not met her. is this an online relationship?,if so i think its time for you to get into a real relationship with somebody you can see in person. the problem with online relationships is alot of people like to exaggerate online and there is never any guaruntee that you will actually get to meet the person your talking to.

the cards i drew are ace of cups,8 of swords reversed,page of swords,9 of swords and strength. since i see one cups card and alot more swords i would say these cards might be saying that now is the time to go with your head instead of your heart. you may be allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment and you need to pull yourself together!. dont develope a victim complex because of this either(i say that because when i see the 8 of swords reversed i usually think of somebody looking for pity but this could represent the woman in question also,do you feel as though she is manipulative?).

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

The best thing to do here is step back and take time out for you and not get into another relatonship for a while and sort you out as that is the most important thing here. Obviously the online thing has not worked so have you thought about trying something different like speed dating that sort of thing those things can be fun but you should for the moment avoid relationshipts with women while you sort yourself out and so when the time is right you will be in a better place.

over 13 years ago

ALC (starmale010)

When i met my ex she used sex as a power game aswell as a way to get attention. I always knew she had that about her, and i always told myself she’d probably do something like that. then she did. This new girl is so much like her, and i know she’s not as innocent, she also has problems. Like my ex, when i showed i cared THIS GAVE HER CONTROL, does anyone understand what i mean by that? And i know that with this new girl, she realised i cared, and it gave her control. I have been through these emotions before, it feels as if they feed from it. This sounds bizarre I know. Yes Miko, she’s manipulative, she can use men to her advantage, girls like her and my ex always do, but i’m the one who falls for these girls, over and over. I actually want to hate them, dislike them, have no feelings nor emotions, because it’s pathetic of me to feel like this. (and that’s going with my head) i think. being loving and caring and so on with this type of female gets me nowhere and always ends up ruining me.

over 13 years ago

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

Best advice if this woman is doing the same thing end it and do not get into another relationship again until you have sorted you out as going from one person to the next you have not given yourself the much needed time to deal with what has happened and I think these women can pick it up in your energy. We can’t help who we are attracted to but you do have a say in if you continue something with someone. Staying with this woman is doing you no good end it and move on you have to take care of you first and then the rest will fall into place

over 13 years ago

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

Hi dear i would be more than happy to help you out with this and remove anything you might have from keeping you successful please contact me as soon as possible also ask about my $10.00 special for 20mins of unlimited questions!!!

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

hey hun, you have been going crazy honestly! you feel lost right now and your hurt without even knowing if she is really doing this but just the thought makes you go insane i understand what your going through and how you may feel., i would love to do a live reading for you to see what is realy going on with you instead of you wasting your money n time with others and getting no where, contact me ONLY for real ACCURATE and HONEST guidance, Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago