Bonita (beautifulspirit2)

hi my name is Renee, born september 3, 1982. i need mentally clarity really bad i am confused about everything my whole entire life.why am i like this?.......i got a reading two years ago from a psychic name djon and he told me i was suppose to meet someone an older guy between 28-30, 32-36 and have twins at the end of year..so far none of what he told me has happened and he also told this guy is going to care alot lot lot about me…but it hasn’t happened? can you somebody please put my mind heart and soul to ease..who is it? Please describe him and personality wise…i really need to know its weighing on my heart everyday..do u see this for me and he told me there were alot changes for me too but i don’t see..i worked full time and feel like I’m struggling can’t concentrate on anything to better myself and my life and i just don’t know where i stand anymore or where my life is even going at this moment? i experienced alot pain and saddness disappointments in my heart..and i feel so many around enjoy and get pleasure from my pain..i just don’ t know anymore somebody out there please ease my heart my mind…I’m 28 years old and still haven’t been able to live my life….

over 13 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Rene,

I have a lifetime of experience (40 years) to help bring clarity to your wondering.

Waiting to Enlighten you, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hey Rene,

I would be happy to help you right away. I will be providing you with an honest and acuurate insight  on your current situation and time to come ahead.

Am just a click away from you and sure you will get piece of mind and answer to your concerns.

Waiting to receive your call.

blessings

over 13 years ago

tbitty

I will recommend you ClairvoyantVision shes been really accurate for me and very generous.

over 13 years ago

tbitty

Im not a psychic but I can give you my advice. You can’t live off of what a psychic predicts for you. You have to live your life and let it unfold by itself. I never take a psychics advice or prediction to heart because I know that no one is 100% accurate. I come on here when I need guidance and a lot of the advisors here are great on that. But I also use my own intuition and not take everything they say to heart. Live your life.

over 13 years ago

lorraine (readings_with_lorraine)

Hi Rene, please feel free to contact me. I’m able to do a reading for you to show you what lies ahead for you and how your life will change, if you allow it to unfold

take care

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

Maybe that’s the reason why for others aswell as myself predictions don’t come true, because we DON’T allow it to unfold as you put it Lorraine.. How do we allow it to unfold, maybe the signs are there, but we don’t choose to take notice because they don’t happen in the way we expect them to, thinking that the change will lead to despair, do you think?

over 13 years ago

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

Sometimes you can get a reading and if the psychic has not connected well to you, they will see a false future, or even see a path you may have only if you take certain paths. If EVERYTHING the psychic told you has not come to be, then chances are they were not very connected or a very accurate spiritualist. Many Blessings, Gia.

I cant know what is for sure in that area, i would first do a energy reading so i can not only see where your life it taking you now, as well as how to make the changes to get your life to where it should be.  No matter any  psychic, friend, or anyone sees for you, remember it can be changed, for example if you were told you would meet this person when you are out, of through a freiend, and if you never go out, or avoid your friends then chances are this cannot happen and now you must look into things much deeper to figure out what or if anything went wrong.  I can guide you here, but you will have to contact me, i will always be sure we have a connection before any charge.  I hope to hear from you

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi Gia put it very accurately

The thing to remember that timeframes can change and I honestly think we have more control over our futures than most realise say you get a reading and you don’t like what yoy are told you will spend a lot of time trying to make sure it does not happen and then that psychic would be wrong.

The thing to remember when it comes to meeting guys it will happen when you least expect it when you are not looking guys are very good at picking up when a woman is looking and tend to be attracted to the woman who is not looking because they are more of a challenge. So I guess you are best to just go about life having fun and it will happen when it is meant to don’t be in such a hurry it is not like you have been diagnosed with an illness and have to achieve something by a certain timeframe. Be patient and work on that confidence as that is what guys like and I would suggest having a read of Christian Carters stuff very valuable information into the insight of guys.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

hey hun im Carmella, i do see you have been so stressed out so much weight put on your shoulders and you have done nothing to deserv any of what has been in your life, each day is a new journy to your future only thing is life is apose to be filld with happyness as they say anyways, well why is it bad things happen to good people? remember if a psychic does not make a good conn, with you you can get your money back that is why i always allow 5mins for a connection to make sure i have Accurately connected with my clients, i would be more then happy to see what really lays ahead for your future like my profile says I am straight to the point i wont wast your money i do see times are a lil tight right now but i garentee you my readings are always accurate check my reviews! Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

Hi dear i would be more than happpy to help you with this please contact me live,also i have a great $10.00 special 20 min of unlimited questions.contact me now hope to hear from you soon!!!

over 13 years ago