tbitty

I’m not sure if I should even try to get him back. I was the one who is wrong this time for cheating on him. Would he forgive me and take me back? if so what would it take?

over 13 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

Hello dear. We all make mistakes, nobody is perfect. With my insight and predictions I can help you know whats in the future and guide to you his heart, and help you get closer to him. Forgiveness is not an easy thing to give, but if you care, you’ll work for it.

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hi there

I would love to help you i reunite many coupls/lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest contact me now if you want accuracy and want this man back let me help you today will bring him back to you contact me live for more details ..no scam no games love all truth call now hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings

over 13 years ago

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

hi hun how are you? i see that you have been going through alot of heart ache latly this person has been on your mind like crazy, if i can have your d.o.b i will love to tell you morre :)

over 13 years ago

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

hello there i can help you get to the one you love threw reading there inner thoughts an seting up a heart to heart connection

over 13 years ago

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

Hi dear i can perform something very powerful so you both can be together and nothing to ever come between you both.please contact me as soon as possible also ask about my $10.00 special for 20mins of unlimited questions!!!

over 13 years ago

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

hii..

be sure first, what you want then seek help here. I ready to render my help and provide very effective measure for you. If you seriously want to try out call me when you see me on line.

good luck

over 13 years ago

Empathy Psychic Sorcer (psychic_love_adviser_iiona)

Yes, It Very Possible For you to get you’re ex back, even if you are the wrong one, i can help you sweet heart, Call me.

over 13 years ago