Claire (bellahair)

Will my partner and I get back together? We were together five and a half years. Only two months ago he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.

I have a teenage daughter by an ex partner and she’s been very challenging lately. The upshot of this has been a disturbed home life: arguments with daughter, less time with partner and partner feeling helpless.

Four weeks ago he said that he couldn’t think at home. He’s a university student and suffers from depression. He’s been struggling to study and cites our chaotic home life as a cause. He said he wanted to split up so he could move his life forward.

Since then, after a lull of about a week where there was no contact, we’ve been in contact every day. Over the past week it’s been via text, email, instant messenger, meeting for coffee, and the odd phone call. He’s told me he loves me and it’ll take years of therapy to get over me. He says that all he thinks about is me and he keeps having sex dreams about me. He says solitude is what would make him happy, but not solitude away from me. I asked him if there was anyone else, a question which he took quiet offence to, and he replied that the thought of anyone else hasn’t even entered his thinking and that he has no desire to be with anyone else.

What I want to know is, does he love me enough to want to get our relationship back together again when he’s ready? Or should I move on. (this would be very difficult because we sincerely love each other and best friends, but I’d have to try if necessary).

Thanks in advance,

Bella

over 13 years ago

gypsiepsychic

Bella, I believe I can see what is happening here. He seems to be younger than you, is that right? He has issues with your home life. It all stems from that. If you would like a reading I can provide it for you.

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hello dear im sorry to hear what your going thru

I would love to help you to make right decision. I reunite many coupls/lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest contact me now if you want accuracy and want this man back let me help you today ill bring him back to you contact me live for more details. Contact me, hope to hear from you soon

Blessings

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

The first thing here I am seeing is your daughter is not making things easy have you thought about maybe getting the father to take her if this is possible to ease the stress that has been put on your partner. Have you thought about a possible shed or similar that can be turned into a place for your partner to use as his own a way to escape all of this if you can show that you are willing to make changes that suits everyone then you have a chance of making this work. Talk to your partner about the options available that appeal to him that fullfill all his needs beccause it is tough to study and trying to explain that to a teenager when part of the brain responsible for reasoning has not fully developed yet not till around 25 makes it an impossible mission, the word solitude is the key here ask what he needs to make life simpler and get him to come back small steps, stay calm and work together but most of all listen to what he is telling you remember men need time out in their man caves take that away and they start to get angry etc.

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

please contact me with names and dob so we can further take a look at this.

over 13 years ago