Maria (karma884)

Hi i’m 25 i was born april 5th 1985 in jamaica queens new york at 11:15.I kno your woundering why am i giveing you my birthday and such and such. But I figuered it might help you guys.Im woundering when and where. Am I gunna find my soul mate?. what dose he look like??I have a feeling i’m close. I feel it in my body & That he is looking for me to. I had a dream a year ago About him. And it felt soo real. I gues i was at a store. And he is standing right behind me. With a smile. he was beautifule.And then it gose in to a next faze in my dream. Where me & him Are in a hot tub. and getting hot & heavy. And then it stopped and i woke up with a smiled…

SO HELP ME OUT !!!

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hii there,

_ Am Just a Click away from you and Sure you will get Piece of Mind and answers to your all questions & problems no matter what so ever they are. I can and will help you to overcome the obstacles_.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

Hi dear thier is a reason why you had this dream please contact me live or through email thanks.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

did the man in your dream have light brown hair? because thats what im invisioning. i also get that he may an aries like you. and if your interested i have the details of your birth chart. feel free to contact me(:

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

Do not ignore your dreams we have then for a reason it is about figuring out what the dream means. I have had some unusual dreams in my time and I am glad that I paid attention else things maybe a different story today. Talk to anyone of these advisors I found Miko to be very good but what I had not told a lot of the advisors is I had several visions about my future husband back at the beginning of last year when I was grieving the loss of my grandfather and when I normally have visions they come true so I generally take this stuff seriously and is the reason I have not given up. My latest dream was of a tarot card reading and the only card I saw was the sun upright this is a good card so I know that my problems are on the way to being sorted.

over 13 years ago

Maria (karma884)

HEY MIKO I THINK SO AND HE WAS HOT.. I THINK LIGHT EYES TO…I WILL BE HITTING U UP .

over 13 years ago

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago