Ciera lane (cbaby22)

So long story short monster and I broke up right before mother’s day and I left well a month ago my friend keel came back around. And we spent everyday up until Wednesday together then he suddenly changed and became distant, well monster contacted me a few days ago and said he loved missed me etc so I went over Friday but haven’t heard from him since I left? I’m not sure what’s going on or if I should even put my time into them?

9 months ago

psychic advisor & guide (spiritualsavannah)

well to be honest this is a very back and forth hot and cold connection and it isn’t something long term you need to release this person from your life to be happy

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

You talking about monster or keel? I believe keel went back to his ex I haven’t heard from him in a week

9 months ago

honestly both of them release renew and let new opportunity’s in

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

The only problem is, I’m pregnant and I’m not sure if it’s keels or monsters. I mean i know that doesn’t mean we have to be together though

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

What was the point of keel trying to get me pregnant if he was just gonna go back to his ex?

9 months ago

he likes the attention hes a child and prideful

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

I kinda got that vibe after being around him for awhile

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

What’s monsters purpose if he doesn’t really wanna be with me?

9 months ago

just in it to have multiple women its a pride thing he shows his friends all these women love him

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Thanks, I just don’t get why they are coming back around and have no real intentions, can you sense which ones the dad or leaning towards?

9 months ago

Tina Teapot (tarottvwithtea)

run as far as you can from both ,you was’nt in the right energy when your other friend came either so they both have to go

9 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Thank you

9 months ago

❤️PROTEUS❤️ (psychicmichaelkemo)

Hello! Hello! There’s some important information that you may not be aware of!

I am online

Blessings, Pk

9 months ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Hey. I will be in prayer for your situation I know its got to be stressful having to make sense of everything while at the same time, worried about losing a connection to the one you love. If you need some one to talk to, i am here please feel free to check out my profile and give me a call. I offer low cost, sessions so that everyone can get help if they need it. :)

8 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Thank you

8 months ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Hello and welcome thankyou for your question, I can see obstacles in your love life, you can’t seem to move forward, I can help please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes

8 months ago

Sacred Star (sacredstar)

honestly i feel like there is alot of manipulation going on,, if you would like a detailed reading on to both of these situations please feel free to reach out and we can discuss the intentions and feelings of these 2 ppl

8 months ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Thank you

8 months ago