Paul (pjpres)

I am wondering if K is missing me and would like it if I reached out to her and spoke to her. Or if it is better for me not to and forget about her?

I am wondering if she has changed/matured much as a person.

Any real psychic insight would be interesting and appreciated.

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello. if you need really a true person please come to me with open heart

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see if oyu should reach out or move forward . I will give you true insight what the spirit show , on your questions and much more . I have specials today . I don’t sugar coat . I give you the truth Blessings

over 5 years ago

Insights by James (jamesm)

Hi Paul,

I do get that she is evolving and growing. About whether or not she is thinking about you, I also get that she does think about you. I don’t really pick up that she expends a tremendous amount of emotional or mental energy on it, but that it does come to her mind fairly frequently.

If you would like to look at this situation in detail, please give me a call. If you would like to do a flat rate reading, let me know that you are coming from the forum and I will give you 10% off of any of my flat rate bundles.

Sincerely, James M.

over 5 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

She is missing you, yes. I know that you still care for her too but there is a lot between you and a need for healing between you both.

Please feel free to give me a call

TGO

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Please contact me live chat if you would like a reading today ;) ten min specials for new clients ;)

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

message me and make an appointment so that we can sit and discuss your issue.

over 5 years ago