Tawny (thoneysd)

i gave my psychic $6000 to purchase dividers to transfer negative energy to. Is this normal?

over 5 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Absolutely, not. What does this even mean? Dividers to transfer negative energy to? “Negative” energy is simply a low vibration that can be transmuted to the earth. This sounds quite shady.

over 5 years ago

Tawny (thoneysd)

i was told i have a dark spirit that is causing a blockage and needed to be removed and transferred to the dividers which are gold coins. i would just like to know if this practice is heard of. How else can a dark spirit be removed?

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

Most certainly you are being scammed!!! Oh my.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

All I see you have been scammed , and this is not right . let me give oyu full insight , its very easy to move darkness yourself . I have specials , if you want to talk to me , and I will give you full accurate insight . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I would report this immediately as fraudulent activity. This is like scam 101. Tell someone something dark is attached and it cost an exorbitant amount of money to remove it. I’m sorry this happened to you. If this person is from here I would report them to the site as well as your payment company. These are the kinds of readers who give those of us who actually care about clients a bad name.

over 5 years ago

J (rae90)

$6000 ? Wowwwww that’s scary

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome , and well some type of different work actually will ask different prices , it all depends on what psychic your working with , some are more mony and some are cheaper but that was the price she wanted and so on. but if you look around you can find cheaper work and different kind of work in this case you only needed a spiritual cleanse done ,

over 5 years ago