Alisha (alishas)

Hello, so recently I’ve been nonstop thinking about babies. I’ve been having dreams i become pregnant or babies just randomly in my dreams and it’s just been nonstop baby fever. I read something online about “spirit babies” babies that are on the other side who have found their parent they want and their trying to make their way into their life. Is something like this true? Could there be a child you’re meant to have and they’re trying to make their way into your life now?

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and what I am seeing that yes every one is appointed to some one so yes this is true. im on line.

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

Babies see in the dreams can be something different interpretation.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me give you full insight on baby spirits making their way in some one life and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials this evening . Blessings

over 5 years ago

✨Spiritual Daisy May✨ (daisymayreadings)

yes it is so true I have something to tell u about this baby contact me now $10 deal unlimted mins

over 5 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I do believe we choose our parents before we are born into this lifetime. I see it as a soul contract between all parties involved. We choose those souls to work out certain life lessons with. So do I believe some people “see” their children before they come in, yes I do. :)

over 5 years ago