Trussker (trussker)

He travels for his job and I’m ok with that but I want more. We’ve been together since nov 2016/ – 6/2017 split then back together in 8/2017 and together ever since. I want to be married to him and live my life with him, but he won’t talk about it. I feel like giving up & starting over with someone else. But I fear of going thru the same battle with another, is why I stay. He loves me, as I do him but he’s being stubborn and refuses to talk when it comes to my feelings on it. He’s truly good to me otherwise but dismisses my desire for unity. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

over 5 years ago

*+ Advisor Amanda +* (psychic_amanda_advisor)

hi there!, I know this is a confusing time and your in need of clarity im online and have a few different specials right now give me a call I know I can give you the details you need

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help, online now.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will open up to you and express his feelings and when oyu and him will go forward in a marriage and much more . I will give you the truth what this thoughts are . I will give you full accurate insight and details through spirit . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Trussker,

The problem you are discussing has to do with the two of you having different attachment styles. You want more romance and connection, he values his space and values independence.

While the two of you have personalities that compliment each other in some ways you are feeling very neglected; yearning for a deeper and more committed connection.

Anyone on here could give you a good reading about your current relationship but I really feel you deserve to date someone more akin to your personality and desire for true intimacy.

When you’re really ready to find that person who gets you completely, give me a chat.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

mslina

Never ever brought the relationship talk or discuss about your feeling to a man. It’s not your job to pursue a marriage but it’s his problem. Men is about giving and women is about receiving. If he doesn’t give anything what you want, you should date others than laser focus on one man.

over 5 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

good answer sun tiger

over 5 years ago

Trussker (trussker)

I agree Rebo. She definitely helped me sort out my thoughts and nailed it. I confronted him moments ago with the things she said. (In my wording of course) We’ll see. He’s been apart of my life for two years and I’m prepared to walk away if that truly is what he wants. Thank you again suntiger for breaking it down.

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

please join me for true reading

over 5 years ago