Jay Tanenbaum (jt4594)

I need a bit of insight on the separation that I’m going through. It’s not about relationship but they money and what someone else might be thinking. Thanks.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what their thoughts are of money form you and settlement . I will give you the truth what the spirit show and much more . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

I am online.

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to each other but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

Hi Jay I am available if you want to chat I would be able to give u the clarity that ur looking for so Blessings to you!

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Hi Jay,

Your would-be-ex is deeply concerned about being impoverished. It’s not fun to walk away from money in tattered clothing.

I could help you know more if you’d like.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Miss Mau (missmau)

Hello Jay! I’m sorry you are going through a hard time. I would be happy to offer you the insight you are looking for.

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help with this! I will be online intermittently throughout the day and evenings!

over 5 years ago