Shawn Miller (shawnm3488)

Have I found my soul mate already? If it is I have been told it is when will we be together? I can’t handle her games and no contact.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you found your soul mate , and if things will turn around for you on love life , I see a lot through spirit. I read the person thoughts and much more toward you. I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/27/18-09/03/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 5 years ago

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

i can look into this for you hun i have a 10 min unlimited question reading for $10 special today

over 5 years ago

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

Hi Shawn

I will be very honest with you, what I’m feeling here is that this female that’s currently around you, isn’t your soulmate, I feel she dosent seem to want to make any real commitment and I don’t feel this would happen anytime soon either. Your soulmate is yet to come into your life and once the time is right she will.

over 5 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for a full life love & career reading I will tell you the truth to your future $10

over 5 years ago

Sonia. benkhallef (a.benkhallef22166)

m

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Shawn,

I’m very sorry for your pain but urge, please use your own logic. Does someone who plays games and who has no contact sound like soulmate quality to you?

You know a lot more than you give yourself credit! If you want a true love reading, give me a ring.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I would love to give you my insight on this. Thanks.

over 5 years ago