Shawn M Miller (shawn3488)

I started off as a non-believer until I sent for an email reading and then had a reiki healing session. The reiki healer picked up on the name of the psychic I emailed. So I became a believer. The problem is I have been given timeframes that have not worked out or I get a generic answer of soon which was over a month ago.

So I spoke to another 2 more advisors on the same day and they gave me a timeframe of 6 months based on the situation. Then 3 days later I spoke to 2 more psychics for a generic reading and they are now giving me a timeframe of anywhere from 1-3 months.

I know that my financial future and career will bright in 2 years after I graduate. There is no doubt in my mind about that. The problem is my love life both now and the future. I am not looking for another reading right now.

I just want to know if readings and energies can vary day by day. Is it possible this persoan made a choice that sped up the timeframe and if she did I assume that she can make another choice to slow it back down.

Please let me know

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Only 99 cent a min, come see me for a reading today !

over 5 years ago

Shawn M Miller (shawn3488)

Why do I want another reading? I will just be told what one of the previous psychics have told me or something new which will give me more confusion….....All I want to know is if energies Chang day by which causes different readings? I had 3 readings one day because I was told something that I wanted to see if I would be told the same thing which I was. Then the 3rd reading was totally different. 4 days later I had 4 readings done and they all said the same thing but the timeframes were different from the ones that happened 4 days earlier.

over 5 years ago

Masuma Badri (masuma)

yes , energies can change by the day sometimes even by the minute , time is also just an energy, whatever all psychics said they can be different as each one picks up your energy of that day of that minute, sometimes u are very determined and sometimes less , so that puts in the variation in time and days, they are different possibilities that can happen, nothing is set in stone on this planet, also time is a very rotating subject its not stand still,its not static, so thats why it keeps changing and different days and time each one predicted….my suggestion is never do so many readings in one day … that only makes u feel more confused .. Hopes this helps Love & Peace

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Cathryn (cathryn)

Hi there! Energy changes due to the vibration that you send out….change your vibration and send out Joy, you will receive it back. I can teach you to do this very simply and easily and would be happy to help! 10 minute /10.00…

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give oyu a reading to see what is ahead , and the days ahead . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat. Blessings

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear ad welcome and what im saying to all of this sweetie is to always ave faith and trust me waht is meant to be is meant to be.im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago