Shawn M Miller (lost3488)

Long story short. I started off as a non-believer then something happened and I became a believer. My problem is I get impatient when I am frustrated and have spoken to various different psychics. Most agree that we will be together if I stick it out but a few say that say that it will not work out. One advisor has told me that she does not love me and just wants money.

My problem and frustration right now is timeframes. I have been told she will commit anywhere from 20 days to 7 months. I just do not know if I can keep playing this game with her for 7 months and after the last message I sent she may have just walked away.

I know she has a not of confusion and negativity energy surrounding her right now and I want to help her but she is not communicating with me. I know who is causing the confusion & negativity around her.

Since everyone reads this then just typically posts a quick blurb for us to come for a reading. I need more than a repeat of what I said in this post.

Me: Shawn dob 1/24/1974 Her: Marlyn dob 6/6/1996

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I am online, ready to chat. I feel I can help you look into things.

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hi sweetie and yes i can understand your struggles, but i will e the one to tell you what is going on, she has a lot of confusion in her path and there is a stubling block that stops her from moving forward with anyone, she is a scared to love and to be with one person. look she will bump into you and she will want to be with you but this is a on going pattern with her. so you will have to put up with a lot if your going to be with her , but she cares but not enough to stay down with you.

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago