Chree (chree)

Ok I’m just looking for honest answers from readers who know about TwinFlames Are me & my twin going to physically come together in this lifetime. Or have I let outside forces ruin everything Thank you

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Masuma Badri (masuma)

Hello, Chree I will need your and his 1st Name to check whether it a twin flame connection or no, and then i can guide you how to go about with it .. you can chat with me i am online … Thanks

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Only 99 cent a min, come see me for a reading today !

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you full into spirit and much more. On line now . Live chat – I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago

Chree (chree)

Interesting I asked for only honest answers yet all I got was postings of adds But thanks

To the reader that said they’d Check if where twins. Thank you for your kind offer. I know where twins there’s no doubt about it. But thank you for your offer

over 5 years ago

nikhelen

I too have spoke to many readers. Some of them claim to be accurate and then they put the disclaimer about you must trust the universe for it to happen. I trust the Universe and I know many things will come to me which I desire. I met a guy named Bob years ago when you couldn’t see the readers and you just got whoever was on the phone. Bob was perfect with timelines. He was so accurate. I am still looking for a Bob. I don’t need someone to tell me what I want to hear. I am honestly looking for a reader who is accurate. Honest. Accurate. And professional. If you try and sale me something for hundreds or thousands of dollars for your predictions to come true then the trust is lost. I have found many readers just to be therapist. If I need to talk and the price is ok then I will talk to the reader just because it makes me feel better sometimes when I don’t feel like going out. But if anyone knows a reader who is secure in their predictions. Accurate at least 90% of the time then please share the readers name. I could really use spiritual guidance which is accurate and honest.

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing that you will actually run in to each other by destiny.im on line.

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

I am always honesty with what I see and I would be happy to take a look at your situation with twin flames. Sometimes things can pull people apart, and sometimes the energy is just off for that time. I would be happy to read for you if ud like. Here is some info about me below, as well as my current deals xx.

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/27/18-08/03/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 5 years ago