Soaplady (soaplady72916)

I’m Evonne 04/18/1978 is going to be Delane 12/25/1984 or Akim 11/20/1975

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and well theres a lot to say about these two people and im on line if you like to talk more.

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Would be happy to help you ! Only 99 cent a min! Check out my reviews and come see me !

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see in both one of most close to your heart but you have some concerns to take him.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what one will you choose for the future and what the spirit show around both of them toward you , its hard for you to give up either one . On line now -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Soaplady (soaplady72916)

Angelic Guide I read with you before I’ll give this topic a go with you when you come back online I put you in my notification you gave me an amazing accurate spot on reading last time

over 5 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi there!

I’d be happy to look at both of the people you bring up and give you pros and cons. I will NEVER tell any client my opinion. I will tell you exactly what comes up for me and answer any questions you may have and/or clear up anything that isn’t specific. Ultimately, its up to you to do with the information what you will. Sometimes it’s more clear than others and there really isn’t much of a debate, while other times there is a late of gray area in between.

Best of luck to you. I’d love to hear from you!

Be well, Pixie :)

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I am online ready to chat

over 5 years ago