wendywoo70

Why does he keep me at arms reach? What is going on? My d.o.b. Is 26-02-1970. Can anyone shed any light, please?

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and the reason why he keeps you close because he doesn’t want to see you happy, and im seeing that he cant let you go because he still has strong feelings for you.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and see what this thoughts are toward you , and when things will change for you and much more. I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Would be happy to help you ! Only 99 cent a min! Check out my reviews and come see me !

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

online and ready to chat!

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

Meztli (meztli)

He already knows that you are always there for him…, so more you give more he will take.

Let´s chat to find the way to make him different and really attached to you.

Kiss.

over 5 years ago

I am online and available to chat.

over 5 years ago

Jessica (raven_star00)

I need names of you and him to give full details. But I do pick up a lot of energy around another girl around him. Lets talk. Im on Bitwine day and night, come find me. Mention this message and Ill give you a deal of extra 5 mins free. Thanks and bright blessings.

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Please give me a call!

over 5 years ago