loveandlight00

He is hot and cold all over the place – we are just friends tired of dealing with men and love ? As I’ve been taken for advantage and manipulated by so many men / what does this man want from me Salvador 10-07-79 Chloe 8-10-88

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear i see he has great feeling towards you and about his attitude,please join i tell why he behave like that,come for clarity

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

IM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH YOU . I CAN TELL YOU YOUR PAST PRESENT,AND FUTURE. IAM AN EMPATH LOVE READER AND ADVISOR SPECIALIZING IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS/FAMILY ISSUES.

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/18/18-06/25/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

loveandlight00

Kinda tired of dealing with men and love really

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello,Let me help you right away . I see the truth about him strong and what is ahead and changes for you and him . On line now live chat . I see in spirit strong . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Time for you to take a break,and let love come to you. You are tired from making all the effort, and the right one hasn’t come along yet. Soon,though.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 5 years ago

loveandlight00

I agree Robin enjoy this quiet yet me time on break

over 5 years ago

✨Ask Psychic☪Nikki✨ (psychic_life_reading_nikki_tells_all)

30 Mins 10.00 call now.

over 5 years ago