audry921

Im always told someone around me likes me. Idk if its from work, a friend,a friend of a friend.. the bar tender.lol..idk.etc can anyone out there able to give me some details on this, if there is someone.. tall,short,skinny,heavy,eye color..something? Please? Lol

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you insight and details through spirit . I see a lot through spirit . I have specials tonight . Come in and let me ease your concerns . Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

IF YOU NEED TRUTH AND COME TO ME WITH COURAGE

over 5 years ago

audry921

?

over 5 years ago

Javi (javi85)

That’s a trick they use on all of us. Don’t fall for it.

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you want a love partner for your life but your heart always ask for a special man.I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

I believe Psychic Alinaa has the answers Audry seeks. . . She is a talented Psychic with years of experience and she was born with these abilities.

No tricks or games here, this a loving community. We apologize to those however, who don’t get the fantasy or happy ending they seek. We will not lie however because we believe in God & Karma. Choose Psychic Alinaa. My abilities never lie. I myself is here as well but I believe in Alinaa can help you with the clarity you seek.

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/18/18-06/25/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials! No refunds.

over 5 years ago