Jessica Michel (jessim30)

Hi. My name is Jessica from South Florida. I have been on a quest since 2013 to find my true twin flame Anthony from New York. I found out he works in an office and might be in Flushing, New York. He looks similar to Fonz from Happy Days. Could you see anything for me and him please?

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if it will be any connection and contact for you and him soon . I read the thoughts of a person and feelings . I will give you the truth through spirit . I have specials today . Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you both are still connected but things are not smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Yes dear i have some thing for you come to me i tell you about his thinking for you,i tell you when thin gs will be good for you and how?

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/18/18-06/25/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago