Ann (biggreeneyes)

Ok, heres the question. I haven’t been with the man I’ve been dating since April he moved away. Wedated a year prior to his move …. We’ve kept In touch every day through out the day (except on days when he’s with his two kids) those days we barely message but nonetheless here’s the thing do you see us living together soon? He is FINALLY OPENING to the idea of us living together- although he’s not asked yet. He’s at least being vocal more about it by listening and feeling me out on a lot of it….by saying IF YOU DID MOVE HERE blah blah blah sorta stuff ….so opening his eyes – big progress in this area…. here’s the thing…. There’s so much going on in the world and people’s political views are so radical. It worries me in this area because alothough he’s been a wonderful person (the majority of the time) lol except when he makes me upset ugh! Lol —He does have some strong opinions as well as I on how we view the world…... Do you see this a good thing or bad thing between us?? I’ve been wanting him to ask me to move away to be with him but now I’m getting cold feet and notice myself Second guessing myself…...why????? if he ever asks me to away to live with him THAT IS -- thanks

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

lana rose (psychiclana)

I’m picking up a lot of energy over this topic I’m seeing theirs a lot of hot and cold energy distributing off to you after the weekends hes being open minded to it slowly but I’m seeing a third party negativity either going toor has made a blockage call me so I can connect stronger to the situation!!!

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, let me look into spirit , I see a lot through changes Come in and let me tell you when . I see a lot through spirit. On line now -live chat . I have specials .Blessings

over 5 years ago

misstina

Hi. My name is Miss Tina. I am an ACCURATE, HONEST, NON-JUDGMENTAL Gifted Psychic, Empath, Clairvoyant & Dream Interpreter with over 20 years exp. who provides compassionate readings & insightful advice on all aspects of your life.

I would be happy to provide you with the answers you are seeking and also more in depth clarity about your situation. PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. I’m ONLINE NOW.

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Only 99 cent a min, would be happy to do this reading for you ! Come see me !

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago