sunnyshine18

I want to know is it worth waiting me 4 18 86 and him 8 12 79. He wants a divorce but wife giving him a hard time and doesnt want the divorce. He says he wants to be with me and is looking for an exit. Is he worth the wait?

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear please join me i tell you what he actually wish and think,and how he will be successful

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

JOIN ME FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION TODAY, YOU HAVE QUESTIONS I MAY HELP YOU WITH.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around him and if he can move forward and much more , I will give you the truth on your concerns around him and you for the future . On line now live chat . I see a lot through spirit . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 05/28/18-06/04/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago

Meztli (meztli)

The only way to see if this is worth is seeing all in a realistic way instead idealistic…

Marriage is never easy and is both resposibilities, not just hers…

Try 10 deal per 10 min., to see their marriage and decide what to do…

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 5 years ago

Clara Love Reader (slurpuff22)

He is worth the whole world dear and true love is priceless, you always knew in your heart hes somehting special to you and i feel and see it working out in your favor, call me now.

over 5 years ago

LeeLoo's Esotericorner (lunamadalina)

I’d be happy to take a look.

over 5 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$38,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

lana rose (psychiclana)

spiritual warfare right now he wants to be with you and each time yous take 5 steps forward its as if the universe is pushing yous backwards 30 dollars 50 minutes any time not used will be saved call me so I can finish the rest of what I see

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HE’S CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A STONE THAT HE CANT ROLL AWAY. WHY? HE DOESN’T KNOW HOW.

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago

caboosenj

You don’t need a psychic to tell you that no he isn’t worth the wait. He started seeing someone while married so it shows he lacks character. It’s also not difficult to get a divorce even if the other party doesn’t want one. He could file a no fault divorce and then if she doesn’t want one it doesn’t matter. Also he has the legal right to a divorce whether she wants one or not. He’s making excuses. He doesn’t want to be with you; he wants to have his cake and eat it too. Drop his butt.

over 5 years ago

✨Ask Psychic☪Nikki✨ (psychic_life_reading_nikki_tells_all)

10.00 30mins call now:)

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and well, as I’m reading in your guides today I’m seeing that he will not be able to divorce his wife because she wont allow it to happen sweetie and your guides are showing you that its not worth waiting for because you will always be 2nd best to him he has no choice in this matter.

over 5 years ago