Che'Varia Williams (variaw)

These Past Couple Of Days I’ve Been Having Dreams About My Ex Keyon Walters And It’s been Dreams Of Us Getting Back Together. Why ? Are My Dreams Trying To Warn Me Of Anything?

over 5 years ago

Meztli (meztli)

Dreams do not necessarily imply that there is something you should be aware of, but beyond that, is possibly because he might be thinking of you. At least that is said among people with experience in these types of dreams. Perhaps what may happen is that he´ll contact you in a surprise way at any time.

Ask for my 10 deal for a quick revision. ;)

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on your dream , and much more about this person and give you insight and details through spirit . I will give you the truth what it mean s and more . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns and other matters also around love . On live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

selena (selenastar09)

i can and will help guide you apon this situation,by using names and dob i can spiritually tap into inner thoughts feelings and intentions. there is something you need to know,contact me. many blessing and light towards you.

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Dear it was massage for you please join me i tell you what he wish and what is massage for you

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

Dear I will give you 25 mins for $10.

From what I am able to sense as an empath dear I feel the man your speaking of is having regrets about letting this relationship go despite his choices. Please contact me and I will give you 25 mins for $10

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

IAM A MATSTER DREAM INTERPETER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH ME TODAY TO UNFOLD THIS DREAM AND ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO DIFFERENT ISSUES AS I SEE YOU HAVE THEN, CALL ME TODAY.

over 5 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15min/$28,20 mins-$35,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HAVE YOU FOUND THE ANSWERS YOU BEEN SEEKING YET? IF NOT FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR DREAMS MEANING AMONGST MANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE.

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 5 years ago

Clara Love Reader (slurpuff22)

I know exactly what this dream means and why you had it dear, I know exactly his thoughts as well, I pick up something just recently changed in his life too…contact me now. Blessings.

over 5 years ago

Miss Mau (missmau)

Hi Che’Varia! I can offer you a dream interpretation. Come chat with me and I will try to answer your questions.

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago