Trussker (trussker)

Just messaged the man I’m in a LD relationship with. I’m frustrated at his lack of communication. I’m going thru a sad time right now in my life my son, 18 is leaving to join the military next month. I also have a daughter that lives away now and grandson (6) I am very close too. I want more from the man I’ve been dating for a year. He has recently moved further away making it 5 hours away now. Instead of an hour - I feel so alone and feel like our relationship was a lie I have been wanting more from him (live together) part time at least to see if we could make it together as a couple. whrn will we finally be together I need him to be my best friend right now to help me thru this difficult time of watching my son leave. I want him to be that best friend without me going off in a messsge to him him on “how to be that”—I’m tired of being alone and being strong like I’ve had to be for both my kids / grandson. I’m ready to be the one held & comforted!

over 5 years ago

Atesha (angelatesh)

Hugs dear….LD relationships can be extremely difficult to handle. One has to be extremely mentally strong and also emotionally independent in order for this type of relationship to work well. It sounds tho as if possibly he isn’t ready for that kind of commitment with you. If he were I would think he would be wanting to move closer, not farther away. Maybe a time for you to re-evaluate the relationship. I am available for a reading if you are interested. God bless!!

over 5 years ago

Trussker (trussker)

He moved closer to his son & daughter…. hes a wonderful dad he turns off his phone while he’s with them. So I know the communication lacks when he does this, but nonetheless it hurts me and makes me feel isolated from his life. I’ve talked about it with him – he thinks I’m over reacting since he’s not doing anything wrong.. just with the kids.. but it hurts he isn’t available to me and I’m not a needy person but when you’re without someone that you love it hurts and you do want them there to share life with.. he was brought up abandoned by his mom in third grade.. so he’s built a wall around his heart I feel - I try so hard not to get upset and walk away as to not do what his mom did to him - but like tonight I got upset and messaged him… just want him to be more thoughtful of my feelings as I am of his… I do want us to live together but also to forever have that best friend in one another like I thought we were. He is there for me—but when he isn’t with his kids. Which hurts because again I want to be apart of their life too.. Since mine are grown .. thank you for trying to help.

over 5 years ago

Atesha (angelatesh)

Well dear I think it’s important to remember something…emotional independence is something that is crucial here. The more needy you appear, the more he will be distant because as an independent person himself, he doesn’t want someone clinging to him this way. I realize you want to share more with him, but likely better to accept at least at this point, that that isn’t what he also wants and also then be as independent as you can be at this time so he isn’t feeling pressured. We cannot force another to want the same things we do, or to operate in the ways that we feel they should. All we can do is self improve and pray that the other person eventually wants what we want. If that isn’t something you are willing to wait for, then likely you should move on.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see when things will change , if it will change with him . I will give you the truth what spirit show around him and his thoughts toward you and your needs and much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Trussker (trussker)

Thanks Marva for helping.

The last thing i am Is needy Ataesh He knows that- stop projecting. It’s called, breaking after trying to be strong and theirs NO shame in that. We all are human who have moments of highs and lows that’s life. None are excluded.

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello come to me for great insight and true reading dear i just tell you what is right

over 5 years ago