sheenaamc (sheenaamc)

My name is Sheena Anne-Marie Conceicao and I have posted in this forum before but i think i was not very clear.

I am 34 and i keep meeting the wrong men, all they want to do is sleep around and i am not like that. I long for a stable relationship where someone is actually interested in me and wants to be with me but it seems to be the hardest thing to find.

I’ve also spoken to a handful of psychics who tell me all kinds of things, but what i would like to have is a psychic who can help me look into what they see and tell me if i am destined to be alone because it feels like that sometimes.

If it helps, im born on march 17 1984.

Looking for an accurate psychic.

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HELLO, I HAVE OVER 40 YRS IN THE PSYCHIC FIELD AND I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND REALTIONSHIPS,FAMILY ISSUES AND MORE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SESSION WITH ME IAM AVAILIBLE JUST CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.I CAN SEE WITHIN YOUR SOUL DEEPER THAN ANY OTHER,

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading . Check out my profile and reviews ;) I make predictions and also offer a special ten mins for ten dollars !

over 5 years ago

sheenaamc (sheenaamc)

Thank you!

over 5 years ago

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

Sheena dear, things happen to you for a reason .. you have a blessing coming in august but there are certain requirements to receive what you seek. Contact me and I will give you a 20 min reading for $15

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$37,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you are little bit disappointed at this time but have still hope in the depth of your heart that there is definitely someone for you.You need something which you do not see those people who are around you.That’s why you are hurt.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

katchafire

Are psychics allowed to use the pictures of someone else whose not them as their profile pic?

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you full insight and details through spirit what is ahead , and changes. On line now -Live chat , I have specials today . I know I can help you. Blessings

over 5 years ago

sheenaamc (sheenaamc)

Thanks I’ll think about which is the best option for me

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Join me for accuracy and only truth

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Only 99 cent a min ;) all day and would be happy to assist you in finding out the answers ! Contact me today ;)

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call me if you would like more insight.

over 5 years ago

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

Sheena I offer you 30 mins for $10

this is a delicate situation and not an auction of your feelings. I apologize to whoever I may offend. But I strongly feel Sheena is going through a matter that is weighing heavy on her heart and she obviously needs truth but most importantly Guidance and re assurance about her choices. Sheen just mention this post to me when you call me. Its always a pleasure doing business with you dear. Know this one thing, Nothing is un attainable in this life time and together we can help you seek your hearts true desire. The future is not set in stone and you can easily remove what blocks you dear with my guidance and help

over 5 years ago

sheenaamc (sheenaamc)

thank you!

over 5 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Aww my sister of soft pisces heart! It is ok to acknowledge you are not like everyone else. That is not a negative thing! It is true that when you are different than the norm it can take time to meet others like yourself. That can be both a blessing and curse. I assure, it is worth it to wait. You are not destined to be alone. I know your pain of feeling like you are almost defective. Having strong morals and specific desires is not a determent, but a gift. We even have the same intitals lmao SMC born 2.28…i feel your pain. Don’t give in to the norm. Being special isn’t always easy,but when you find your match you will see it was worth it.

Best wishes to you my friend, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 5 years ago

Meztli (meztli)

Hello dear Sheena.

Everyone of us have to pass a process in life on where we are going to have good and bad experiences ir order to discover who we are and what we really wish to have. At the moment you are clear in what you don´t want and that is good because is the begining of something that might be stronger… and hope is the last thing you need to loose as you deserve happiness and love.

Please let me serve you giving you the guiadance that you need to see deeper what´s going on and how you could manage the situation to get to know to that special person for you life time…

Kiss… ;)

over 5 years ago

sheenaamc (sheenaamc)

Thanks all!

over 5 years ago

david (davidgut231)

Genuine spell caster for marriage spell,pregnancy spell,divorce spell,wealth spell,case spell,love spell. for any kind of problem contact spell caster for help:doctorspellcaster13@gmail. com

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

lana rose (psychiclana)

I have a special 25 dollars for 45 minutes on love readings you are not destined to be alone but their is a reason why this keeps happening. I am an accurate psychic and I have great advice look at my reviews predictions are accurate even my bad ones never stated that I’m not accurate and in fact have told me I am accurate

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago

sheenaamc (sheenaamc)

thank you!

over 5 years ago