cutiepiee

Will Mitchell & I ever reconcile?

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Dear you have chance still.join me for detail and accuracy

over 5 years ago

Miss Mau (missmau)

Hi there! I would be happy to take a look for you. Find me on chat and I can offer some insight.

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$37,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and see if he will ever come back and reconcile with and when . I will give you the truth of his feelings for the future toward you and much more . On line now -Live chat I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

Mitch and you will not reconcile as fast as you need dear. This I see will be fixed just not the time frame you expect because he and you are being spiritually tested… you and him connected once before. what is stopping you both now? I have the answers you seek dear. Contact me for $25 for 25 min reading and get a free 10 mins as well,just mention this posting

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading for you , and have a special running this wk for everyone ten mins for ten dollars, so join me for a reading today !

over 5 years ago