Trussker (trussker)

Yesterday was horrible. He is being so immature and argumentative over nothing. I’m at a point to where I’m heavily concidering starting OVER with someone else. I’m tired of the bickering I’m tired of trying to convince him how this can work if we went to the next step. It’s beyond me howgrown men get anywhere in life. Women go battsh!! Crazy trying to get them to open their eyes. I for one am learning screw that thought! They (men) like that deserve to spend Their miserable life alone. They will remember how they treated others “one day” Karma is a B! He has been such a wonderful man to me up to this point but his immature ways are showing and it’s pathetic and sad. I thought after a year I had a keeper but was I WRONG – I have a 49 year old man child

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HI, LISTEN YOUR GONNA BE OK JUST TRY TO RELAX LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO GET ALL STRESSED OUT. AND IF ANYTHING YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR MADE OF RIGHT? WELL, THAT SAYS A LOT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU PUT IN A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO MAKE THINGS WORK SO, YOUR DOING THE RIGHT THING IN YOUR LIFE. I KNOW YOUR HURTING AND UPSET BUT TRY NOT TO BE, THERE’S BETER THINGS IN STORE FOR YOU, THAT ALWAYS A GOOD THING. IF YOU NEED SOMONE TO TALK TO CALL ME. JUST A FRIEND. MISS TULA.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I know you are stress on all of this with this man . let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you , and if he will ever change and much more . On line now live cha t. I have specials . I will give you the truth what spirit show . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Trussker (trussker)

Thank you both. I know I’m worth more than this and I know what I give and bring to the table. I just have to stay back and let fate take its course. I know he loves me but the things he was saying yesterday was obsurd. Offended me. He never showed that side before. Idk what his deal was. He’s an intelligent man, so I don’t know if he was using reverse psychology on me or not. I made a reference to his lack of communication at times and attention (due) to work & his kids. I said, now I see why “some women” cheat. Now, I probably to most deserved his response of—go ahead and I want you to tell me about when you do. In fact, go ahead see others. I want you too… It hurt what he said, and I know I started it but how are you make them understand your tired of their nonsense. I do get offered not a lot but I do get noticed and I DO the right thing. But he makes it hard to be close when he shuts himself off from me. When we are together it’s great but it’s the quiet periods in between that does it damage. This LD relationship has had its upsn downs but I feel we’re both frustrated because we both know the love is there but life is creating this friction to keep us apart. Keeping my head up though xoxo

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear join me for truth and clarity

over 5 years ago

Trussker (trussker)

Thanks Love Serenade you are very kind but I asked him if we were ever be more than this.. his reply was no this is it … I asked him why didn’t he want it… he never answered…. I told him I wanted my best friend to enjoy life with and share moments…. I told him he was my best friend …and I loved him.. but no text back. I feel he does love me but is scared. I just wish we could see each other soon I miss him being 5 hours away is to far we need to be together to fix this

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading . Check out my profile and reviews ;) I make predictions and also offer a special ten mins for ten dollars !

over 5 years ago

Trussker (trussker)

Thanks Jodee. He and I messaged earlier today while we were both at work. I really feel he needs to be reassured and boosted with confidence he seems almost insecure at times. I have truly been trying to up my commication skills …. so has he ;) my fingers are crossed / just hope he ends the miles beteeen us. I want more than a text message or occasional visit …. I need him to be more consistent

over 5 years ago