Marie Pettersson (minna76)

My love life is not working out for me, my job is not where I should be, and the village I live in I don’t want to. Maybe I should be single for a while? Will things change for the better soon? Will worry go away and happiness come?

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear if you really want the solution of your issue please join me for truth

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

well there are things in your life that need resolving but there are also things that is coming to you it just takes time

over 5 years ago

Clara Love Reader (slurpuff22)

You cant give up, I am here for you and I feel that right now you feel no inspiration or that everything is just not going your way, youre not where you wanted to be yet in life likw how you pictured it, I know what needs to be done for everything to fall back into place and bring you true happiness again -Clara

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away and see through spirit what changes you are going to make in all areas and much more. I will give you the truth and when . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind , and see what is ahead also in love life where you deserve better. Blessings

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME FOR THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

over 5 years ago

Miss Mau (missmau)

Hello Marie! I would be happy to take a look for you. Come chat with me and I will offer you the insight you are looking for.

over 5 years ago