algs

I have recently had a dream about my ex boyfriend (we broke up 11 years ago -had no contact with him for 9 years) i am happily married.) The dream was non sexual more him reaching out for help. The dream left me feeling really uneasy and i have been trying to find him to see if he is okay, but he is not contactable, no social media. I have tried to contact his sister and best friend, however they have both disowned him. Should i find him.

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CONTACT ME NOW TODAY FOR MORE DETAIL AS IAM A MASTER DREAM INTERPETER. IAM AVAIL.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see something which I want to share with you and tell you more about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me give you insight on your dream and see what spirit show . I will give you the truth what is happening , and if you should try to find him or not . Blessings

over 6 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Dear it is signal for you please join me for true interpretation of your dream,

over 6 years ago

Clara Love Reader (slurpuff22)

You had this vision and dream for a very very important reason, and you were assigned to connect with him again, I will help guide you so you can move on with your life and relax / be back to normal.

over 6 years ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

I’m online would love to give you light!! about your dream xoxo ariel

over 6 years ago