janetteshadow14

hello my ex boyfriend left without closure on anything completely.and I’m confused so badly.he wouldn’t answer or reply.readers say we are soulmates.and I do feel a connection with him its weird.can anyone tell me if hes returning soon and when??or what happened?please and thank you in advance!xoxoxo

over 6 years ago

MISS ROSE (aftabh)

DO NOT GIVE YOUR TIME TO THIS CLIENT! SHE BLACKMAILS THE ADVISOR FOR A REFUND EVERY TIME OR ELSE A BAD REVIEW. SHE HAS DONE THAT TO ME AND A FEW OTHERS. MULTIPLE TIMES!

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for this weekend 15min/$29, 20 mins-$36,30min/$50 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Thanks, MISS ROSE to letting us know I wish you lovely weekend

over 5 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future.

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you through and see his thoughts , . I will give you the truth and much more. On line now Live chat I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

angel_eyes_psychic

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

Hi Dear

Just 20 minutes with me and I can answer all of the questions you are needing to hear.

You do not need a cleansing, a spell, etc, nothing in which other Psychics have probably offered you already.

Come chat with me today and I will help you figure out and decode this situation! I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Xo Autumn

over 5 years ago