Willow (willowlove)

I’m feeling like I’m going through life just aimlsy. I have a job I enjoy & those I meet and know. I’m dating someone who’s good to me but I I’m starting to think it will never be what I want- it has me down. I’m tired of putting 110% in to it if it isn’t. Do I stop making effort and begin again or tuff this out? He does make me feel happy and secure he gives me stability but he’s pulled in so many directions I never know where or what he’s doing. Thanks

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you are consider him a very nice person but something going on in your back mind like a question mark.You want to share something.I am here for your help and guidance.Feel free to join me.Thank you

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on your relationship , and see what is ahead for you and him . I read the spirit of the person and situation. On line now now -Live chat I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago

psyman

When you have a question to post here, I caution you to first ask if anyone can tell you anything about your life that is specific only to you. Ask if they know your surname, your date of birth, where were you born, how many brothers and/or sisters you may have. If a psychic cannot answer you then they are fake and simply giving you a cold reading!

over 6 years ago

Advisor Angelina (advisorangelina)

hi there hun I will be able to guide you and see what going on and what the future holds in store for you I will be able to give you a very detailed reading on what is going on with him I leave no question unanswered as well I am a natural born gifted reader hope to here from you soon

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I pride myself on my authenticity and accuracy, Psyman, but it sometimes requiredto ask or a dob for 2 reason. 1. To verify the client’s age and 2. to verify the person being discussed is the person I am picking up (esp when the caller is discussing more tan one person. A name alone doesn’t always help to identify a person in question when their energy comes up. Of course we all have different reading styles and are to different energy. What is true for me might not be true for someone else. I do whole-hardheartedly agree it not wise to disclose any information before the reading starts, some things require conformation. I would prefer as little information as possible when being told the reason for the reading. I can say however, asking things like specific dates and times or a person’s physical attributes are not not energy related and therefore cannot be answered by all readers, myself included. I have no problem confirming a connecting before charging. In fact, I myself have turned down readings when I wasn’t sure I was fully connected, but do understand not all readers have the same abilities.

I can also assure you that Bitwine monitors chats and the readers are not permitted to even ask for an email address. It is a violation of the regulations of the site and the reader will be removed. I was asking clients for their email addresses to send them links to various youtube videos to provide them with information on certain mediation techniques and I almost lost my standing on the site. I was suspended. The site does not condone sharing any personal information. That is why billing is done by a third party and readers have no access to person info.

over 6 years ago

Leona Graves (leonagraves)

First things first – get right with yourself about your dealbreakers. If something is really not up to your standards and the other person is totally unwilling to do anything about it to change, it may be time to let go.

If it isn’t a dealbreaker but instead something that is just very annoying and upsetting to deal with, try using “I” statements and keep communicating about it with that person: I feel _ when _ happens because _. I would like it if _.

over 6 years ago