love4one

Will my ex and I get back together this month ?

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns and see what is ahead with your ex and you getting back together. Come in now and let me ease your concerns and when . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Love,

I would be happy to take a look at your situation and what is going on with your ex. I report the truth always and waste no time. Connection is done before charging and I get right to the point.

Take a look at my profile to see reviews and reading style. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. I have a high confidence in being able to help.

Be well and best wishes. Have a beautiful weekend :)

Pixie

over 6 years ago

Sylvia (sylviatheclairvoyant)

It’s possible. But we would have to talk first so I can see if there are any blocks.

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

Hmm

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

WHY ARE YOU SPINNING YOUR WHEELS? COME HAVE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH ME TODAY FOR MORE CLAIRITY AND NO SUGAR COATING. BUT BE PREPARED! IT’S ENTIRERLY UP TO YOU.

over 6 years ago

mind body spirit im your guide (restorelove.harmony)

I doo see you getting back together ! they care for you deeply and you both have a connection but their are a lot of ups and downs and miscommunications coming contact me to discuss this energy I see and to improve your relationships they have been very different and we should get to the bottom of this blessings to you !

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

This month right ? Because I felt this week

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

Hmm

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Clara Love Reader (slurpuff22)

Not this month my dear, something is stopping him, I will let you know what it is exactly, and what time he will enter your life again

-Clara.

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

Not what others have been saying to me

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

iam online to take your call today. let me tap into your energies and tell you what you need to know!

over 6 years ago

Mystic Kelly's readings (mystickellysreadings)

I have the honest answers and insights your looking for call now

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 02/12/18-02/19/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY Specials!

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

over 6 years ago

bluecottoncandy66

over 6 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

love4one

over 6 years ago

love4one

over 6 years ago

Starshade (starshade)

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns and see what is ahead with your ex and you getting back together.you may come to me and let me ease your concerns and when . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . God blesss u always

over 6 years ago

love4one

over 6 years ago

love4one

over 6 years ago