CLM (individualgirl)

Is he still talking to the girl he cheated on me with? He is S.A.B 13/09/1991 and I am C.L.M 21/06/1990.

over 6 years ago

Angel Mystress (seer_of_hearts)

While he was in the wrong and not justified in cheating on you, you chose to stay and forgive him. Because you chose to stay and forgive him, you have to work on letting this go. The conflict, headaches, and mistrust will be the end of your relationship.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you still in love with him but this is the matter of your whole life.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

your mind tells you one thing, but your heart speaks of something much different.

over 6 years ago

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

Hi there! I read over your post and I would be more than happy to take a look into things for you and I will never ever sugarcoat anythng that I am feeling and picking up. If I do see that there is potential and a brighter future ahead for you, I will let you know. And if it does not seem to be what I am picking up and it is negative, I will provide my 100% best to help with any questions you may have about getting past the situation and moving on. Have a reading with me today to provide yourself a clear mind and heart.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Xo

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me answer all of your question and see when he will get closer to you in a commit with you , and be faithful to only you . I read the spirit of his thoughts and feelings and if and when he will contact you and be truthful and honest with you and what to avoid and much more . On line now . Live chat . Come in and let me ease your mind on relationship and romance . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Yes, this is hard, i know the pain still lingers and its hard to trust him and to relax. The problem was too how he reassureed you before there was nothing, so it is hard to trust him now.

Please give me a call, we can talk not only about how things are, but where to head. xx.

love and light, jade.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Insight (truepsychicinsight)

They are still communicating, That hasnt stopped yet, I would like to read more into this for you so if you would like please contact me for a live session and we can discuss this further…

over 6 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

today only 15 mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist! come in and have a chat with me !

over 6 years ago